Welcome to the Norfolk Gazelles
We are a friendly road running club based in Norwich, Norfolk. We welcome all standards and ages.
We meet on Monday evenings at 6.15 for 6.30pm at City Academy School on Bluebell Road, and on Thursday evenings at The Fitness Space on Intwood Road, Cringleford (for a prompt 6:30pm start). Come along and have a run with us. Details of the sessions are on our training sessions page.
If you decide to join us, you'll find the details on our membership page.
Valentine 10K, 17 February 2019
Thanks to everybody who turned up for our Valentines 10K, run in nigh perfect conditions. The results can be found HERE. There was a hard-fought battle at the front between George Gay, Sam Coyne and Dominic Blake, with George holding on for the win in 32:59. First lady was Faith Viney of Bure Valley Harriers, in 38:00.
- 1 January - Wymondham 10K
- 18 November - Gazelles ladies star at Snetterton Marathon
- 4 November - Veteran Gazelles star at the last Broadland Half-Marathon
- 21 October - Holt 10K
- 21 October - Gazelles in Amsterdam
- 21 October - Chelmsford Marathon
- 21 October - Great time for Jeremy Rogers at Abingdon Marathon
- 14 October - Great Yarmouth East Coast 10k
- 14 October - Peterborough Half Marathon
- 30 September - PBs at Bure Valley Harriers 10 Mile race
- 23 September - Jason Brunt runs Ladybower 50
More race news on the Club News page