Welcome to the Norfolk Gazelles
We are a friendly road running club based in Norwich, Norfolk. We welcome all standards and ages.
We meet on Monday evenings at 6.15 for 6.30pm at City Academy School on Bluebell Road, and on Thursday evenings at The Fitness Space on Intwood Road, Cringleford (for a prompt 6:30pm start). Come along and have a run with us. Details of the sessions are on our training sessions page.
If you decide to join us, you'll find the details on our membership page.
The 10th anniversary running of the Valentine 10K is now full - all 700 places have been taken. Sorry if you have missed out!
The race will take place on the 17th February 2019 and will be a Norfolk County Championship and the 2nd race in the 2019 Sportlink Grand Prix series. Details on our race page.
- 1 January - Wymondham 10K
- 18 November - Gazelles ladies star at Snetterton Marathon
- 4 November - Veteran Gazelles star at the last Broadland Half-Marathon
- 21 October - Holt 10K
- 21 October - Gazelles in Amsterdam
- 21 October - Chelmsford Marathon
- 21 October - Great time for Jeremy Rogers at Abingdon Marathon
- 14 October - Great Yarmouth East Coast 10k
- 14 October - Peterborough Half Marathon
- 30 September - PBs at Bure Valley Harriers 10 Mile race
- 23 September - Jason Brunt runs Ladybower 50
More race news on the Club News page