Welcome to the Norfolk Gazelles
We are a friendly road running club based in Norwich, Norfolk. We welcome all standards and ages.
We meet on Monday evenings at 6.15 for 6.30pm at The Sportspark, UEA in the Cringleford Room, and on Thursday evenings at The Fitness Space on Intwood Road, Cringleford (for a prompt 6:30pm start). Come along and have a run with us. Details of the sessions are on our training sessions page.
If you decide to join us, you'll find the details on our membership page.
New Gazelles Couch To 5K course starting
We're running a new Couch To 5K course, starting 20 January - '10 weeks, 10 people, 10 quid'! Limited to ten people, it runs over 10 weeks and costs just £10. Read more at https://www.norfolkgazelles.co.uk/couch-to-5k.php. (Sorry, course now full! We'll be running another one later in the year, so watch this space!)
Valentine 10K open for entries
The Valentine 10K race, at 9:30am on 16 February 2020, is now open for entries. ENTER HERE.
Championship Relay, 20 October 2019 - RESULTS
Thanks to all those who attended our first ever Championship Relay, on a beautiful crisp autumn day. You can see the results on the race page.
- 19 January - Reepham XC 2020
- 24 November - Robert Pearson, Chris Haystead, Imogen Lees and Andy Walter Run Ragged Round Repps
- 27 October - Frankfurt Marathon
- 6 October - Kyiv Half Marathon - Andy Walter, Chris Haystead and Robert Pearson Go East!
- 1 September - Wissey Half Marathon
- 31 August - Dartmoor Highground Marathon
- 26 July - Worsted 5 Mile
More race news on the Club News page