Welcome to the Norfolk Gazelles
We are a friendly road running club based in Norwich, Norfolk. We welcome all standards and ages.
We meet on Monday evenings at 6.15 for 6.30pm at City Academy School on Bluebell Road, and on Thursday evenings at The Fitness Space on Intwood Road, Cringleford (for a prompt 6:30pm start). Come along and have a run with us. Details of the sessions are on our training sessions page.
If you decide to join us, you'll find the details on our membership page.
BUXTON FUN RUN 2017
VALENTINE 10K 2018
Sorry, our Valentine's 10K race is now full. For those who have entered, race information is on our race page.
Run/walk group - volunteers, please!
Alongside Dudley’s new C25k, we’ll be continuing the existing run/walk group on Monday nights. Sam and Mimi have led a lot of these sessions but we’re always after more volunteers to give new runners a boost – please have a word with Sam, Carol or Mimi if you’re able to lead a Monday night run/walk group.
- 28 January - Freethorpe 10
- 7 January - Norfolk County Cross-Country Championships
- 15 October - Great Yarmouth East Coast 10K
- 8 October - Peterborough Half Marathon
- 24 September - Jolly Jags 10K
- 10 September - Lowestoft Scores
- 3 September - Wissey Half Marathon
- 27 August - Reepham Summer 10K
- 20 August - Dereham Town 5K
- 13 August - Great Yarmouth Half Marathon
- 6 August - Run Norwich 10K
- 28 July - Worstead 5 Miler
- 9 July - Thetford Forest 10K
- 8 July - Lord Mayor's 5K
- 5 July - Wroxham 5K, Race 3
- 13 January - Great Edinburgh Winter Run
- 7 January - Norfolk County Cross-Country Championships, Thetford
- 8 October - Uniqlo 10K
- 1 October - Five Have a Wonderful Time in...Lowestoft
- 30 September - Whitby Parkrun, Canada
- 24 September - Elvis runs Nottingham
- 16 September - Round Norfolk Relay
- 1 May - Breckland 10km
- 30 April - GEAR 10k
- 26 April - GYRR 5m series, race 1
- 23 April - London Marathon
- 9 April - Paris Marathon
- 9 April - Brighton Marathon
- 9 April - Norwich Half Marathon
- 26 March - Wymondham 20
More race news on the Club News page