Welcome to the Norfolk Gazelles
We are a friendly road running club based in Norwich, Norfolk. We welcome all standards and ages.
We meet on Monday evenings at 6.15 for 6.30pm at City Academy School on Bluebell Road, and on Thursday evenings at The Fitness Space on Intwood Road, Cringleford (for a prompt 6:30pm start). Come along and have a run with us. Details of the sessions are on our training sessions page.
If you decide to join us, you'll find the details on our membership page.
Alex Moore Relay, 9 June 2019
Entries are open for our popular relay race, run around the village of Skeyton on 9 June. Details on the race page. We have now reached our limit on number of teams.
- 22 May - Great Yarmouth 5 mile race 3
- 15 May - Wroxham 5k Race Series - 1
- 14 April - Peterborough Marathon
- 14 April - Bungay Festival of Running
- 7 April - Manchester Marathon
- 7 April - Larking Gowen Norwich Half
- 31 March - Diss Duathlon
- 30 March - Nelson Knee Knobber - Race 1
- 24 March - Oakley 20
- 24 March - Wymondham 20
- 17 March - Hardmoors 50
- 17 March - Coltishall Mad March 10k
- 10 March - Hunny Bell XC
- 3 March - Ringland Half Marathon
- 3 March - Cambridge Half Marathon
More race news on the Club News page